Thursday, September 21, 2017

WE'RE ON VACATION!

Whee! A week off! 

What'll you do with yourself? Sleep late? Go to the circus? Binge on movies and Ben & Jerry's?

If you don't have the week off, you can take a few minutes--the ones you'd normally use to read Thursday Child's latest post--and think yourself into your favorite vacation spot.

I'll be, in actuality, with my youngest daughter in Minneapolis-St. Paul, seeing the sights, riding the bus (no bus around here), taking a walk around the lakes within the city limits, stalking used-book shops . . . .

Next time I'll upload a few hundred of my photos for your enjoyment--if you can't come along, you can see what you missed! (That promise holds good only if I take the pics!)

Have a great week, look for the blessings, and we'll check in again next Thursday.




Autumn will arrive for sure while I'm away!

2 comments: