Thursday, August 23, 2018

VACATION TIME...



Taking some time off . . . two daughters visiting (from Arizona and Minnesota), another coming today (from Ohio), and son and daughter-in-law probably coming by on Saturday (Indiana residents).

So far we've shopped for food (several times), fabric for my Heart & Hands projects, various and sundries, and paint for the outside trim on the house.

Minnesota daughter is painting the trim--also the garage door, front door (exterior side), and stoop over the side steps.

Arizona daughter is helping me finish up some sewing projects, and learning how to make pajama pants and pillow cases.

We've watched only one movie (Casablanca) together.

The rest of the time? Sharing our life stories, getting the giggles. Eating (this is a family favorite, and we're all good at it). Lots of iced and hot tea is drunk, also coffee and  bottled water.

Minnesota daughter and I go to the Y every other day for walking.

As you can see, I really don't have time to visit with you, but you're always in my thoughts. If I've recovered from all the visits, I'll be back next week.

Till then, celebrate life!





3 comments: