Thursday, April 29, 2021


 TAKING TIME OFF . . .

No vacation trip . . . no visitors descending on my little house . . . no scheduled surgery or other dire event--just feeling at low ebb during the annual Allergy Season. Which apparently begins the minute the sun starts warming things up and trees and flowers and bushes and grass all get into the act--Spring. Gotta love it, but I do wish it came with fewer allergens that invade my eyes and nose and make me want to sleep for hours on end.

You want to know how bad it is? I can't even read! I can't see well enough to do my word puzzles or follow a DVD episode of something I enjoy. Thinking is almost a forgotten art. My favorite activity at the moment is lying down with a cold wet washcloth over my eyes. Last night I turned on the A/C. 

I'll leave you to it--enjoy Spring, if that's your thing. I'll see you one of these days.

And if you're a fellow-sufferer, I'll pass the Kleenex!

Blessings,

Thursday's Child


I'll enjoy the picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment