Thursday, March 7, 2019

TAKING A DAY OFF


[Life being what it is, and Winter being its usual self up here in the north country of Indiana, I've come to an impasse--the effort to stay warm, be healthy, and keep up with what Winter demands have taken over all the brain cells that usually come up with something to celebrate, or develop into a mild rant, or give you something to think about, maybe even inspire you.

The only cure I've ever come up with for this situation is to let it be. Let the demands of Winter occupy brain room. For the body, keep warm, eat lots, drink plenty of fluids, rest when needed. When I remember to do so, I remind myself that "this, too, shall pass."]



Thursday's Child is taking a day off--which means a week off--to catch up with herself.

Hope you're either enjoying the winter weather, or taking care of yourself if you've succumbed to cold/flu/the blahs.

Here's an inspirational thought for us in the Season-Before-Spring:





1 comment: